CA-SHF-Delta

Large column visible from Redding. Not a done deal it appears, any updates?

AA and rotor work all day up there on Delta, but new start in SHU up in Oak Run - east of Palo Cedro. Check your compass and see where the column is. Also LNF has a new start putting up a column.

Have eyes on all three columns. Delta has a large base and pronounced column.

New fire in SHU sliver fire 2 separate fires

Fixed wing heading up to the Delta now at 1610. A couple S2’s so far. I think I’m hearing some getting released off SHU-Silver also…

Looks like A Type 2 Team is being activated for the Delta. Should be Nor Cal Team 1. Unknown why any intel?

10:10 p.m.

At the recommendation of the #DeltaFire managers the Trinity County Sheriff’s Department and Trinity County Office of Emergency Services have issued a mandatory evacuation notice for residents on East Fork Road, north to Ramshorn Road and east to the Trinity/Shasta line due the fire burning on the Trinity/Shasta County Line. The fire has crossed Slate Mountain Road at Dog Creek.

Putting copters near the Division F/P break this morning. Fire has crossed the dozer line into the Fools Gulch drainage north of DP 85. Also requested a Type 1 Copter with a tank for the Gibson area.

Edit: After hearing further communications, it’s not clear to me if the fire has actually crossed into Fools Gulch. Recent AA traffic seems to indicate that it has not.

4 Scoopers ordered for the west side of the fire.

InciWeb:
Updated: 1:05 hrs. ago
Size: 63,293 Acres
Contained: 97%

Looking at the map on InciWeb, what is the possibility that this spot came from the Carr Fire?

It started within several hundred feet of the Delta in line with the wind and several miles from the Carr. So I’m thinking no.