CA-SNF-Ferguson?? (Was MMU/SNF-Ferguson??)

It’s been moved already to the Ahwahnee Regional Hills Park Area

1 Like

FB_IMG_1532041208525

Hostorical fires in the area… Ferguson perimeter not current

5 Likes

Nice work on the maps

1 Like

1924 Woods Fire isn’t on here… #FergusonFire is burning in that burn scar

Dont forget the 2009 Big Meadow Fire that burned just north of El Portal and west of the park entrance

high-web

6 Likes

Anyone know how close its getting SRA again?

Did the fire cross hwy 140 to the north?

That is my understanding from where the Air craft are flying. It appears that way.

Location of any camera’s in area? Thanks

From Main Page … https://rockyags.cr.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/camHist_movie.pl?camera=turtleback_2&visible=false&date=20180716&frame=160

The heel is where it spotted?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing???!!

Yep , in the " Horseshoe" where we always had problems in that canyon. Has it made it into the old Stanislaus Complex scar yet?

Yes it has gotten into the old complex scar. I was there that show many moons ago.

1 Like

Has anyone heard what is going on with private resource orders. Have not seen hardly any activity on the Calfire lists. Just curious why they aren’t using all available resources…

New legislation from cal fire about contractors. It’s in the open discussion I believe

1 Like

Copy. Thank you. New here so I’m just figuring it all out.

It’s a federal incident so they won’t be using the Cal Fire list. They will be using the federal ordering process.

2 Likes

Its a fed fire, fed contract list. They will take an out of state resource first if they are available before going down the Cal fire list. Same goes for single resource OH positions

Copy. That’s why I threw in “Calfire” because I am not sure how unified command works.
Thank you

2 Likes