CA-TGU-Red Bank??

Finally got it working, thank you!

Sorry if this isn’t the place for this but I thought I saw a link to a map somewhere for this fire. I scrolled back and can’t find anything. Anyone have any links for the fire map?

I’m having issues too. My WiFi is messing with me, maybe thats why. Typed it into the grey bar and nada.

I learned that you have to be patient when pressing the “buttons” on my VLC app for iPhone. Press the link once and it may take a few seconds but it will connect. Pressing the link more than once just locked things up.

1 Like

Bdc ST6239 F en route

1 Like

Does any know if the order of 25 Charlies been fulfilled yet? Or is it still in the works?

XSD 6430C ENR

1 Like

XSN 2376C ENR

Any update on acreage, ros, and containment?

1 Like

At 1720 KRCRtv.com reporting 7340 acres 7%

Did anyone post the IAP links?

Found it on the nifc ftp site:
Initial IAP on NIFC FTP

Here’s the updated and corrected version on Box:
Corrected IAP on Box

The IAP Weather Discussion is on the mark. The ground level winds have increased and moved to WNW here on the coast.

2 Likes

XSD sent 3 additional T3 ST out middle of the night.
6410C, 6440C, OES 6480C

3 Likes

XTU sending type 6 strike team immediate need.

3 Likes

Something must have taken a turn for the worse?

2 Likes

XSA has had to UTF a couple of request due to the USAR team being out. Hopefully when they get back this week, we can reengage.

Stay safe out there

Probably just orders working their way South. The org order of 25 ST moves alot of stuff.

We’re getting showers on the coast. NWS is forecasting possible T-storms inland. Order big and order early.