CA-VNC-Maria???

South mountain burns every year, usually stays small but if it doesn’t get picked up before Balcom Canyon it’s got a direct line to Simi valley.

Team 1 is now activated for the fire.

3 Likes

9351G assigned

1 Like

CNF El Cariso CRW2-IA assigned

VCN C8 group 38

1 Like

AT 105 (MD-87)
AT 167 (RJ85)
AT 910 (VLAT DC-10)

committed to Maria

Los Padres “Air Force” committed to VNC-Maria:
HEL2 Arroyo Grande H-527
HEL2 Santa Ynez H-528
HEL2 Chuchupate H-530
HT-472 (Chinnok)

Where’s the Casitas KMAX?

ANF AA-509 (Cobra) committed

1 Like

HEL3 BDF Keenewild H-535 committed

1 Like

Looks like it ran out of fuel from the news feeds.

2 Likes

It always does on this mountain. I don’t think they have stopped more than 2 fires in 50+ years. They burn on this mountain until there is nothing left to burn.

2 Likes

Does anyone have or know where the full footage is of the VNC transports working down through the flame front last night? I have found pieces of it on Twitter but would like to see and file away the full footage. Please feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable posting it on the thread. Appreciate it greatly.

3 Likes

KTLA had it live.

1 Like

I watched it live last night on KTLA live feed, can’t find it again.

2 Likes

Anyone know where all the videos went of these guys almost getting burned up ???

KTLA 5 facebook… look up all videos. The live video of the MariaFire that started at 18:31 has it at the 18 minute mark. Not posting the link here because of the issues with the auto file download with facebook links

5 Likes

https://www.face book.com/ ktla5/videos/554434251998143/

Take out the spaces in the web address above…

3 Likes

Thank You SRFFSC

Looks like LACO is sending 2 Golf S/T. Anyone have an update on the fire? Not seeing/hearing much?

9412 acres , 20 % contained . Done deal. Will work on pushing line in and mop up…