CAL FIRE FAE

Its based on the score of your exam. You must have scored 70% or better to be eligible. Go to the specific exam list site (FFII, FFII Medic, etc) and find your score and it will tel you your rank. Up to three ranks may be hired from at a time. In this case, below is the link to the FAE eligible list rankings. If you are a vet, even if you scored a 70, you go to the top. Hope it helps.
FAE Eligible List Details

1 Like

Anyone know when the results are coming out?

Offered a TAU FAE spot in SCU on 8/20. Iā€™m assuming last years list is now done.

I heard mid September

Same here.

Sept 16th guys

2 Likes

Did you ever end up getting a call?

1 Like

So we should have the results in the mail by September 16?

I got mine three weeks ago Iā€™m rank 2

Did you take the FAE/Medic test? Cause they got there results 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

I heard that FAE/Paramedic result already went out, Iā€™m wondering when we can expect the FAE results

Yes, the FAE-P results were out 3 weeks ago

Has anyone else gotten a TAU-FAE offer? Or heard of anyone getting one? I accepted one and was told if I didnā€™t make this list Iā€™d be let go but if I did make the list my appointment would automatically convert to a 24 month LT position. Theyā€™ve sent me to a physical and stress test/treadmill already and now Iā€™m just waiting for a call to see whatā€™s next. Now Iā€™m tripping on these test results cuz I was almost in the drivers seat, literally, if I donā€™t pass.

1 Like

Stress test for Cal Fire?

I think depending on age??

We have to have the CPAT completed but never heard of anyone taking the treadmill stress test.

Hmmā€¦yeah, I donā€™t know for sure. I havenā€™t officially joined that agency yet.

Maybe itā€™s a Company Officer thing, the treadmill was to get your heart rate up within a targeted time. The test had you walking and then every two minutes itā€™d go faster and elevate.

I had to do that when I started working for the Forest Service but I havenā€™t been asked to do that yet for Cal Fire

Iā€™m 34

The treadmill if for if your over 40 usally for perm employees, prior to coat, you had to do grip strength, pack test and arm strength test

1 Like