CAL FIRE FAE

Could be an age thing, I’m 45. Yup, it is. Someone just posted over forty has to do it

Copy that. Yea I’ve never heard of anyone doing it and it’s year nine for CDF for me.

9 years, you’re due my brother! Best of luck to you on the test results! Be sure to post if you get the letter

1 Like

Cal Fire requires stress test at 45 years of age. I had to do one at 44 but my birthday was that year. Cant remember how often after the age of 45 you have to do it but not a bad idea if you ask me. Good luck to everyone getting jobs!!!

3 Likes

Well what’s the chances for today?

Old FAE results have been taken off of CalCareers. Maybe a good chance for this week.

Mail came and went over here in the SF Bay Area, nothing

Looks like both new FAE and FC lists have been posted on

https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHRPublic/GeneralInfo/DisclosureSearch.aspx

Good luck to all of you who are waiting on their results.

2 Likes

Awesome just saw! Thank you. Now just waiting on the snail mail I guess.

If you have a jobs account you don’t have to wait for snail mail. Login to your profile, click on the “exam/assessment records” and if there is a tab that says active eligibility, click on it. If you passed, the list will populate. Click on the list number and it will show you your score.

5 Likes

Thank you for the information. Rank 2

1 Like

Thanks for the info CDFFAE! My TAU spot just became an LT spot!

3 Likes

You can also call Cal HR and ask them to load the results to your account

Results are on cal career

So now what is the process after you receive your score?

In a month or two CAL FIRE with advertise FAE hiring and you’ll have to send in all of your certifications with another application. Only people on the list would get their apps accepted.

1 Like

Did your results get uploaded to CalCareers @Fjc422?

1 Like

Yes, but because I got picked up as a TAU before the list came out I’m automatically grandfathered in as an LT FAE with out having to apply when they advertise the next FAE hiring.

2 Likes

But shouldn’t you always apply keep applying until your a permanent employee?

4 Likes

Since there are only 3 ranks for this list. Does the rule of 3s still apply or are they changing it up again?