CALFIRE FAE/FF2 offers 2023

Yeah, no joke! We’ll worry about “logistics” later. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sliding vinyl curtains like Ione

1 Like

Rainbow has “significantly” more logistical issues than just sliding vinyl curtains.

For starters the facility was only ever built to house a maximum population of 100-120 inmates.

Needless to say FF1 use “slightly” more water, sewage treatment, WiFi Bandwidth, and then there is the “Parking problems” that were never built, planned, or accounted for when the facility was converted to FF1 for a population of 80.

1 Like

Ha, was hoping the details would be filled in. The inmates do, however, use a significant amount of bandwidth.

1 Like

Any offers made today as of 11/14/22? Or did it get delayed again? I haven’t heard of anyone getting picked up

1 Like

Was told hiring should be sending emails to eligible parties with info. Calls may have been delayed again…

1 Like

Hearing of people who got calls yesterday for FAE offers.

Good to hear! Hopefully the ball is rolling then. Any idea what units?

All “rumors” but seems the 3 southern units have the greatest needs.

I got rank 2 on the FAE list and so far I haven’t heard of anybody getting a phone call in my unit.

Just got an email from our AO and they said southern region has not started hiring.

1 Like

Per CNR hiring, calls will begin 11/21 now

2 Likes

Anyone else hearing rumors of planned Schedule A and Amador station closures like I am?

Might put a slow down on hiring.

The majority of hiring vacancies that Sacramento is concerned with are in the 02350 & 03050 PCA. The director is on record that with the new agreement and minimum staffing of all new positions at 3.11. The existing Sch A contracts will be required to update the staffing to 3.11 when the contract comes up for renewal. While there are not anticipated reduction in the labor pool. Positions in Sch A could be eliminated but those affected would be offered positions in 02350 and 03050.

1 Like

Anyone hear of offers today? For FAE 11/21/22

No I haven’t heard of anybody getting calls yet and I have not received one myself yet either. I know I had an issue at the dmv with my endorsement yesterday and was able to turn that in a little late. not sure if that delayed it for me

I haven’t received any phone call yet

1 Like

Has anyone received a phone call for FAE?

Haven’t heard of anyone getting offers, FF2 or FAE. Maybe delayed again is my guess, with it being a holiday week.

2 Likes

Anyone hear of offers yet?