FF2 offers/calls

Oh ok. Well I would say send one in. Can’t hurt.

2 Likes

Also would you know if they would let you know if they threw your app out or keep you hanging lol. I’m in rank 5 with 200 other ffs.

Very well said…

Anybody getting calls who don’t have EMT? Or is it pretty much a disqualifier no matter how well you scored on the written?

I got hired as an LT 2 with a guy with no EMT, so unless it’s changed it’s not a requirement, sure helps though, also know a few guys that received engineer calls with no EMT

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I passed the course just couldn’t pass that dang National Registry test. Taking the class again to give it another shot. Good to know I still have a shot once they make it to rank 7 on the 2 list.

Any chance you’d tell me which unit these offers occurred in?

1 Like

You can also get Public Safety First Aid to fill the EMT void in the mean time.

1 Like

Www.emtprep.com 100% pass guarantee of NREMT Test. I had a hard passing used this program and passed. I failed NREMT 5 times. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I’m currently PSFA

Thanks for the info!

A. SPAM
B. If not, then you’re useless at a medical
C. My .02

1 Like

Any new info on rank? Or how many they are or have hired?

Another buddy of mine just got an offer in rank 5 today, also turned down due to getting hired with a municipal department, I do know there’s quite a few in rank 5 over 200

2 Likes

Perm offer or LT?

Perm, he turned it down before they could even let him know where, safe to say he was over the states hiring process…

Anything new over the last few days?

Multiple calls went out in rank 5 today

1 Like

Do you know what units there hiring for?

Not to sure, I know they are doing a lot of hiring for the permanent state wide type 3s, over 100 calls being made this month

1 Like