IMT Schedules? (Fed & CF)

Good morning, does anybody have a schedule or list of IMT’s schedule on who is currently deployed, on standby, or on deck?

Thank you to ALL personnel both on the line & working in the trailers spending there time away from their families battling another tough California fire season.

2 Likes

SWA IMT #1 available this morning.

1 Like

CAL FIRE IMT 1 was on “hard cover” but now assigned to the Creek Incident, South Zone
CAL FIRE IMT 2 is assigned to the LNU Complex
CAL FIRE IMT 3 is assigned to CZU complex.
Normal schedule would be CAL FIRE IMT 4 starting yesterday but they are assigned to BTU/TGU complex.
CAL FIRE IMT 5 is currently on “Hard Cover”
CAL FIRE IMT 6 is assigned to the SCU complex.

4 Likes

The set CA IMT rotation had the wheels fall off last month. Currently the GACCs are assigning as they come back on the board.

2 Likes

https://gacc.nifc.gov/oncc/news.php
https://gacc.nifc.gov/oscc/

Not much available…

1 Like

For fed rotation and who’s out:

2 Likes

Thank you for the useful info. Keep your heads up, egos down, & fight the fight we are all involved with. Cheers, my brothers & sisters!

2 Likes

Once Team 6 gets released from SCU Complex, how much of a “break” do they get before getting reassigned?

good question. we are in some uncharted water

all days off are cancelled, so it will be dependent on the status of the Finance section and Logistics as they wind it down.

48 hours if they’re lucky

3 Likes

Is there any type 2 teams available?

CA Team 11 should be coming available sometime this week, I’m not sure of the date.

1 Like

I was just told Team 12 will become available on 10/7. Most of the team is out currently supporting Team 13 and 15.

4 Likes

Hearing CIIMT5 Young to New Mexico, Carson NF. It’s October 19, 2000. Emphasis on 2020.

5 Likes

Yup you are right they are going to the Luna Fire.

2 Likes

Great Basin Team 2 times out off MNF August Northeast Zone and with recent 86% containment in the zone, is handing the Zone to GB Team 1 (if I recall?) on the NW Zone, going back to a three-zone fire, North, South and West.

2 Likes