Nobody cares

I personally do not feel like hearing about where some random strike team is coming and going from/to is any value.

But otherwise, this forum will die for lack of traffic. Consider the recent TNF-Royal or the continuing KNF-Shelly. These are in the middle of nowhere, lack of communications but are/were still burning and active. Something to keep the thread alive is better than nothing in the Q&D.

If you don’t like Q&D then only read the active incidents pages.

8 Likes

Correct. Updates and resources attached to an incident.

Here we go. Missed the subject of this whole thread.

2 Likes

This been a massive internal conflict within our squad in San Clemente. Know that our squad is legit, and full of hot dudes. I’m talking of course about the difference between driving, enroute, responding, assigned, and attached. It most definitely makes you a renob to post that a strike team is enroute to a fire sesh in Tahoe. However, it is considered righteous to advise that a strike team is attached to an incident in Santa Barbara? As an activist and stokelord, I will continue to seek guidance and wisdom from both my bros and health guru Troy on this matter.

9 Likes

This is all too much for my sun bleached brain. All I know is that you shouldn’t let these post ruin your stoke. If seeing who is coming elevates your stoke, read it. If seeing who is cuming brings your stoke down don’t read it and go tan the perineum (this always helps me, in times of low stoke). Our mental health is critical keep the stoke high. “Don’t let your beef of the week interrupt your stoke”

6 Likes

You guys have it all wrong. This business should be super serious at all times. No one on my crew (squad) is ever allowed to even smirk let alone smile.

Any excitement about being deployed shall be immediately struck down and the offender shall be made to walk to the assignment. The further the better.

I for one am appalled at all of this vibing and stoke.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

It was shortly before they got the black lung.

2 Likes

This topic has now gone off the rails and adds nothing of value to the Wildland Intel mission. Since we are moving into a critical weather period, we are closing this topic

13 Likes