Problems with App

Anyone else having problems with this app. It takes forever to pop up on my screen.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah i gave up. I keep the app for the notifications but just have the website saved in my browser to navigate to. The app is basically directing you to the web instance.

1 Like

Same issue on my Iphone, but here that it will get worked on soon. Lot’s of volunteer time working on stuff, so I can’t complain. Im just glad they will have an App at some point that will be great. Accessing this site on Safari or Brave is quite fast and just as easy.

3 Likes

Copy. Thanks everyone.

Same problem here as well.

The app works just fine. Yes, it takes a long time to load. I set my auto screen lock to two minutes just for this app. Once it loads it’s good. Just give it some time.

1 Like

Well…that’s why I asked. If it takes 2-3 minutes to load it doesn’t work just fine. I’m trying to get information about possible bug fixes.

I don’t understand…it does work fine. I’m on it right now.

The other thing I do once it loads, don’t close it completely and then just hit the home button on the top to refresh. As I stated, once it loads, it works great. Never had any issues with my iPhone. Just be patient friends! Of course I always say “If I had patience, I’d be a Dr.”

JAAAAAYY DICE is on the mic TONIGHT!

I do the exact same thing!