Team Assignments

Almost.

5’s up at 0001 tonight. However not anymore with a type 1 team (4) heading to staging in sac.

To put is another way, TEAM 5 essentially stays on 8 hour call during there 2 hour call period this week that starts at 0001 hours tonight.

Is Calfire team 4 up ? And Fed team 4?

Fed Team 4 (Kurth) is the one on prepo in Sacramento. So now Fed team 5 is on 2hr…kind of, lol.

1 Like

And…Looks like CF IMT4 Russell

Emphasis on the words “kind of”. Ha. As in not. It was a cheesy move by those that really don’t put a lot of effort in thinking things through. IMHO.

So is this fire getting a team yet?

From what is sounds like, they are still acting in unified command with state and fed.

According to ROSS, it looks like they are filling most of the orders on the state side but no team request as of yet. But a fairly large order for overhead postions.

1 Like

Now I hear Team 4 released from NorthOps re-deployed to SouthOps. Team 5 bypassed again. Why have 2 hour? Didn’t go with the family this weekend. Total BS

1 Like

Total BS… We are on 2 hr Type 2.

Seems like people manipulate what team they want . Why have rotations. With the statewide Type 2 rotation you guys can’t plan anything.

By the disappointment in your posts I’m assuming your on a team. If not you have no argument. But if you are, call your IC and go to him direct and see what he says. Complaining on a forum does no good. Contrary to what you may or not believe it’s more effecient to reposition a team already assembled then order everyone up, get them in place, brief and stand by. Lots of moving parts for a day or two prepo. I’m sure you can agree that’s easier to extend a team past 14 then bring another one on. Not the same scenario but same style of thinking. Conference calls happen often, it’s not one persons decision. Educate before you defecate.

5 Likes

I am not on 4 and agree with the posts, it’s complete BS.

Way more behind the scenes on this then we will ever know. 5 is up. 5 should be mobilized.

Slow fire season

3 Likes

I Cant trust the system (rotation, GACC) I am going on a long trip (vacation)

See Ya

I hope the IC’s will address this “situation” next year at the GACC meetings!

1 Like

Yep, me too. I’m going to catch up with the family.

Did a federal team get assigned to the caples incident?

They have a Type III Team on it as of yesterday.

2 Likes

CAIMT-1 (IC McGowan) activation. Arcadia ANF-SOPS pre-po, ANF Headquarters 10/17 1800, 1900 in-brief

1 Like