CA-BDF-Line ???

Not alot of good safety zones in the area of Running Springs, the school and the caltrans yards are really all they have. Arrowbear is alot of windy roads, Green Valley is the same.

2 Likes

Region 1 OES now trying to fill multiple strike teams…not seen that before

5 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty difficult to get any good footage when the column is smashed down.

5 Likes

Looked like the valley got smoked out with the outflow winds. Looks to be clearing now

3 Likes

Live video from the ground: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrziZWZNweA

3 Likes

Region 1? LA, SLO, OC, and Ventura

4 Likes

Info from tonights 209

Still showing 7100 acres, sure it’s more

Critical Needs List
12 hours: 12 STA, 16 STC, 4 STF, 21 STG, 4 CRW2, 6 STL, 26 DOZ2, 22 W/T, 3 OPBD, 7 DIVS, 7 HEQB
Needs are the same for 24, 48 and 72 hrs.

Lots of the same info on evacs that’s been shown here.

9 Likes

R1 is Montana and North Dakota

4 Likes

He said OES so I was assuming CAL OES. My B

3 Likes

There is light rain falling in Running Springs and Arrowbear.

4 Likes

and Santa Barbara.

5 Likes

Judging from the fire activity the rain is actively falling over the fire and moderating fire behavior right now.

Confirmed here:

9 Likes

No, you are right. OES Region 1 is next to OES Region 6, where the Line Fire is. I’m sure these are all Immediate Need requests.

7 Likes

immediate need strike teams ordered to branch X, utilize hwy 18 or 38 due to 330 being compromised

3 Likes

XLC-1204A E15BRK, E25GLN, E26GLN, E105ARC, E71ALH, BC105ARC STEN punched out immediate need to Branch X (mountain top). Notes: “use hwy 38 or 18 as hwy 330 compromised”

8 Likes

CAL OES Regions…

7 Likes

Agreed @anvilhead . Running Springs cam showing a change in weather and visibility. ALERTCalifornia - Running Springs 2

3 Likes

2 OES Region 1 Type 1 STEN immediate need en-route

4 Likes

Any good scanner links?

2 Likes

3 Likes