CA-BDF-Line ???

Last thing needed is media locking up all the roads. Im sure its being covered in local area.

3 Likes

Good view of the downslope smoke push, out into the city from Dunlap Acres cam timelapse: ALERTCalifornia - Dunlap Acres 1

5 Likes

He said “helo”…not ground

5 Likes
Sep 7 at 4:53 PM

Per the San Bernardino County Sheriff Office an Evacuation Order is now in effect for all of the communities of Running Springs and Arrow Bear Lake.

2 Likes

Chuck Henry

14 Likes

(6) Type 1 air tankers and (3) VLATS requested due to imminent life threat.

7 Likes

Anyone have a scanner? Broadcastify is coming up with nothing besides CHP.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s what I heard it’s a real ingress egress issue for sure. And looking at pocket cards and weather forecast they got a real burner on their hands.

3 Likes

In 2003 we all got send up Old Waterman Cyn Rd to Crestline then Rim of the World for staging and assignments. It’s a tough windy road to traverse.

2 Likes

I remember that 03 was a tough season lots of runs. Every time we thought we had it she’d take off on us again.

4 Likes

ABC 7 has Air 7 up now

5 Likes

Flames visible beneath the Running Springs 2 camera, which abuts a neighborhood SE of the main part of the community.

3 Likes
4 Likes

According to PulsePoint, VNC is lining-up an Alpha team and a Charlie team.

2 Likes

(6) Type 1 air tankers and (3) VLATS requested due to imminent life threat.

FJ or Anyone hear if they got fills on any of these?

4 Likes

Six-camera multiview, updated for best current perspectives w/ smoke

https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/tileset/17656

5 Likes

I feel like when these cameras switch to IR this evening, we’re going to see the fire is extended further than what it appears now.

4 Likes

The live stream from ABC7 is absolutely useless. Shows roads and smoke

2 Likes

Bumper to bumper traffic from Running Springs to Crest Forest with fire coming up into Running Springs

5 Likes