CA-CNF-Holy???

The IAP is for the fire crews. The PIO will release what information they want released. There’s a reason why each fire has a PIO that regularly has press releases and QA.

5 Likes

There is no sensitive information on an IAP other than the afore mentioned contact numbers. The only thing I personally care about is the FBAN report, but there really is no harm releasing it.

From a line person point of view, I LOVE having my IAP downloaded from the FTP server every morning to my cell phone

3 Likes

I’m familiar with what’s on an IAP. There’s no real reason for them to release a redacted version to the public, they have more important things to do than make two versions of an IAP.

9 Likes

Especially when the phones are mostly agency owned phones anyway.

I’m listening to the broadcastify online scanner Cal Fire and Riverside County Fire - West but only hearing little fire related talk. Is there another scanner online to listen to for the fire?

Normally there are two categories of information that can’t be released to the public:
NTIA / NIFC frequencies, which are “controlled unclassified information /basic” (Google it!)
Phone Numbers, both cell and landline that have no reason to be public. The last thing I want is my number being made public, especially on a fire.

6 Likes

If you have the QR one that would be great…just need the symbol to scan.

Also, you put it in the continuing incidents section…this is the questions section, I’m sure inadvertently. Thanks for your replies and help.

1 Like

Does anyone know the Comm plan for this? Is this confirmed spot outside the line or a new start?

Comm plan? Forest net?

I was hearing some traffic on A/G 59 a while ago

Holy Fire Firefighters:

If you were on this fire between Aug 6 and Aug 18 and lost a set of keys or a watch, please contact me at KatethePIO@gmail.com and describe & I will send them to you.

3 Likes

Rolex Pearlmaster 39 and McLaren P1

6 Likes