CA-KNF-McKinney?

Any significant moisture with it??

1 Like

Why haven’t they hit the button for resources?

2 Likes

A few light drops. Nothing measurable. Maybe 3 drops hit me in a 5 minute period.

3 Likes

A few drops in Ashland; outflow winds with high gusts every 5-10. Thunder and twilight zone since 330-4 today.

4 Likes

Currently pending in IROC. The “20000” numbers are for state mission.

6 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: CA-KNF-Shackleford??

San Mateo Cpunty sending their OES Type 6 Strike Team.

5 Likes

Up to 37k feet

4 Likes

Is there any update on acreage recently?

2 Likes

I’ve seen no new mapping since 11:45am. Looks like there is a NIROPS order - hopefully it isn’t too clouded out and we’ll have a shape in the morning.

8 Likes

Anyone else see the column to the west from the Ft Jones Cam?

Edit: nvm this is the shackleford.

2 Likes

There was an updated 209 submitted at 1800 with an estimate of 30,000 acres. More details here. Also, relating to possible camps, Cherry Flat (gravel quarry) near Horse Creek was used for the Beaver and Klamath River School across the river but with the duration of these fires in the Klamath, using the school is problematic. Happy Camp has it’s own issues besides being a ways out, at least at this stage of this fire.

6 Likes

I’m sure there’s lots of resource orders out there in the system. When an incident get this size there’s a lot of planning needed. Patients

8 Likes

Is there orders for DINS or DINM on there?

1 Like

Demob tomorrow from oak fire. Heading straight to McKinney.

12 Likes

What are you Saaltyyy?

4 Likes

What agency if I may ask?

1 Like

Same with us.

2 Likes

Single agency dozer out of TGU early afternoon to the KNF. Passed LMU 2240 dozer heading up 5 in Shasta Co early evening. LE friend heading up to Yreka for evac mutual aid was passed by AZ-TNF Globe IHC bus.

5 Likes

Globe demobed from the Oak

4 Likes