CA-SHF Delta??

XYO 4280C Sent Immediate Need

CNT 2310C deployed immediate need.

On our way 2870C!

6 posts were split to a new topic: Resource IDENTIFICATION / type : explanations

We’re down on the south end of Region 1. Could be a while before a request comes our way. We have an OES Type 1.

Does anyone have the link to the IAP folders for this incident?

With it being a fed fire there won’t be an IAP post through the FTP site.

The Fed’s do not post IAP links. They consider some of the information private due to names and phone numbers.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Resource IDENTIFICATION / type : explanations

CIIMT 4 Kurth has been ordered. In brief tomorrow. Shadow Sunday. Take the fire 06:00 Monday.

Very interesting to see the amount of LG and OES heading to this fire, and the lack of CF units logging in. Hmmmmmmm. I’ll play devils advocate, either they are not being ordered, or they just don’t post here on this thread like they do for other threads. Hmmmmmmm

Lots of red trucks at the ICP in McCloud
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1971372146218949&type=3

3 Likes

Thanks for the pic. I know it was a bit “interesting” at the HIRZ. Glad to see that it doesn’t matter the color of the equipment that comes to put a fire out. Maybe the times are a changing. Be safe one and all.

3 Likes

Times are not changing. No one wants to say it- but things are not great. There is a lot of tension and snide comments made towards each other. Perhaps we can all just agree that it will not ever change…

Is there even 1 % containment on the Delta Fire??

4 Likes

Resources assigned by agency:

3 Likes

Remember, 209’s are not very accurate at the beginning of a fire. I’m sure they will get it more accurate for equipment numbers in a few days. This shows no (c&l) local government, but I know there’s atleast 10 lg strike teams assigned.

Anyone have any info on resource orders pending/placed?

Rumor of a dozen additional golfs being assigned, bringing the total to 20

1 Like

Norcal74,
“we’re all in this together. Im pullin for ya”
Red Green
With fire season still a ways from being over and everyone pooped out, tolerance gets stretched thin.
There has always been a few folks that need to just take a big Shut Up and do the job assigned. Quit bitchin and get along. From Mr Greenjeans to privt’s to the Red Heard and Local Gov folks. Let all try and get through this season safely. Not beating on you Norcal74. You were just the messenger.

12 Likes

Maybe a catagory for rants and raves. Discussion and exchange are always good. But leave the whining, drama, and innuendo to day time television writers.

7 Likes