CA-ENF-Caldor (Contained)

I do not think that is a spot. Watched it on the 1 hour. No wavering smoke or movement. With as much wind as there is on the 1 hour, it would have moved. It’s not a spot.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CA-ENF-Caldor?

Sounded like they just had to hold all of the VLATs and MAFFS due to a lack of replacement Lead to replace Charlie 1

2 Likes

Speaks for itself

3 Likes

Robbing Peter to pay Paul - Bravo55 diverted from replacing Dixie’s Lead as the replacement Lead here, so the fixed wing show can continue at least

3 Likes

Tankers are working highway 88 at tragedy springs.

2 Likes

Power loss at my house on Blitzen Rd in Meyers. Liberty outage map indicates 251 affected.

2 Likes

Yesterdays run, at least the start of it.

3 Likes

AA stated they don’t think they can hold 88 north of silver lake and plan on trying to hold it at thunder mountain where there is less fuel to keep it out of Kirkwood meadow.

2 Likes

Spots are at Martin meadows to the north of silver lake. DP15 in division p is just a little way from the Armstrong hill camera and no smokes there.

3 Likes

XSA T3 IMM need enroute. 4152C

STEN CSM
STEN T CSM
CSM
CSM
SAC
SCR
RSV

4 Likes

2 Likes

Heat plume really starting to build along ridge

1 Like

I believe that bright line of fire to the left is the upper switchback on Johnson pass.

Mat Henderson is live on FB and showed one of the cabins that sit on the cliff edge on fire

2 Likes

1 Like

Kcra3 is live with 3-4 spots and crews attempting to go direct.

2 Likes